1. Shumin Zhang, Jingping Zhang, Dongmei Guo, Chao Peng, Mi Tian, Desheng Pei, Qiyuan Wang, Fumo Yang, Junji Cao, Yang Chen：Biotoxic effects and gene expression regulation of urban PM2.5 in southwestern China, Science of The Total Environment, 2020, 141774.
2. Yang Chen, Jing Cai, Zhichao Wang, Chao Peng, Xiaojiang Yao, Mi Tian, Yiqun Han, Guangming Shi, Zongbo Shi, Yue Liu, Xi Yang, Mei Zheng*, Tong Zhu, Kebin He, Qiang Zhang, and Fumo Yang*: Simultaneous Measurement of Urban and Rural Single Particles in Beijing, Part I: Chemical Composition and Mixing State. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 2020,20,1-15.
3. Yang Chen, Guangming Shi, Jing Cai, Zongbo Shi, Zhichao Wang, Xiaojiang Yao, Mi Tian, Chao Peng, Yiqun Han, Tong Zhu, Yue Liu, Xi Yang, Mei Zheng,* Fumo Yang,* and Kebin He: Simultaneous Measurement of Urban and Rural Particles in Beijing, Part II: Case Studies of Haze Events and Regional Transport. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 2020.
4. Chao Peng, Mi Tian, Xiaoliang Wang, Fumo Yang, Guangming Shi, Ru-Jin Huang, Xiaojiang Yao, Qiyuan Wang, Chongzhi Zhai, Shumin Zhang, Ruozhi Qian, Junji Cao, Yang Chen*: Light absorption of brown carbon in PM2.5 in the Three Gorges Reservoir region, southwestern China: Implications of biomass burning and secondary formation. Atmospheric Environment. 2020,229: 117409.
5. Chao Peng, Fumo Yang, Mi Tian, Guangming Shi, Li Li, Ru-Jin Huang, Xiaojiang Yao, Bin Luo, Chongzhi Zhai, Yang Chen*: Brown carbon aerosol in two megacities in the Sichuan Basin of southwestern China: Light absorption properties and implications, Science of The Total Environment .2020, 719:137483.
6. Ruozhi Qian, Shumin Zhang, Chao Peng, Liuyi Zhang, Fumo Yang, Mi Tian, Rujin Huang, Qiyuan Wang, Qingcai Chen, Xiaojiang Yao, Yang Chen*： Characteristics and potential exposure risks of environmentally persistent free radicals in PM2.5 in the three gorges reservoir area, Southwestern China, Chemosphere 2020, 252:126425.
7. Yang Chen, Shumin Zhang, Chao Peng, Guangming Shi, Mi Tian, Ru-Jin Huang, Dongmei Guo, Huanbo Wang, Xiaojiang Yao, Fumo Yang：Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and control measures on air quality and aerosol light absorption in Southwestern China, Science of The Total Environment, 2020, 141419.
8. Yang Chen, Mi Tian, Rujin Huang, Guangming Shi, Huanbo Wang, Chao Peng, Junji Cao, Qiyuan Wang, Shumin Zhang, Dongmei Guo, Leiming Zhang, Fumo Yang: Characterization of urban amine-containing particles in Southwestern China: seasonal variation, source, and processing. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 2018;, DOI:10.5194/acp-2018-1119.
9. Yang Chen, John C. Wenger, Fumo Yang, Junji Cao, Rujin Huang, Guangming Shi, Shumin Zhang, Mi Tian, Huanbo Wang: Source characterization of urban particles from meat smoking activities in Chongqing, China using single particle aerosol mass spectrometry. Environmental Pollution 2017; 228:92-101., DOI:10.1016/j.envpol.2017.05.022
10. Yang Chen, Junji Cao, Rujin Huang, Fumo Yang, Qiyuan Wang, Yichen Wang: Characterization, mixing state, and evolution of urban single particles in Xi'an (China) during wintertime haze days. Science of The Total Environment 2016; 573:937-945., DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.08.151